How Engaged Is The Workforce?
- 32% are engaged
- 17% are ACTIVELY DISENGAGED
- 51% are NOT engaged.
*based on the 2015 Gallup Study
The current turnover rate is approaching 65%, while recruiting costs are running approximately 1.5 times the average annual salary. Engaging and retaining valuable employees has a tremendous impact on a company culture and performance.
- Lowers turnover rate and recruiting expense
- Employees become committed, dedicated and motivated
- Customers become better engaged through better service
- Increase sales and profit
- Increase in stock price
- Gives the employer a way to properly engage their employees
- Delivers the appropriate message for the appropriate occasion
- Provides a tangible keepsake that they can cherish for years to come
- Outlasts short-term gifts like flowers or gift baskets
- Offers ways to engage with the product
- Customized with your company logo on the inside insert
- Personalized with your employee’s name on the inside card